Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Brownie Dance Badge

No earth shattering advise on how to earn the Dance Badge.  I hired Drill Company Dance Officers from a local dance studio to help teach the girls a quick 2 minute dance.  The neat thing about hiring these girls is that they were looking for fundraising opportunities to help fund their competitions and I was looking for dancers to teach my troop a few moves.  It was a nice symbiotic relationship that benefitted everyone involved!  This I Love!

The dancers talked about why they love dancing and all the benefits they get from being dancers.  The girls had an opportunity to ask questions too.  They talked a bit about music and how your choice in music affects the type of dancing.

Here is the result of their 45 minute lesson!  I think the girls look GREAT!

CLICK HERE to view video

No comments:

Post a Comment